Enhancing classroom experiences with VR
The VR content library
Our VR content is specially curated
- Students engage in an interactive and immersive learning experience, where they learn by doing … distraction and judgment free
- All modules require the learner to actively participate in the learning process
- All of our STEM Modules include a formative assessment within the VR environment. This assessment provides students with instant feedback on their comprehension of the covered concepts
- The results of the assessment are also made available to teachers, providing actionable teaching opportunities based on individual student needs
- Syncs with classes in the platform
- Allows teachers to multicast content and monitor student activity
- No internet connection required
- Students can browse content at their own pace
Online and offline
Online and offline learning
It’s very true that the world is more connected than ever. However, high-speed, highly-reliable internet connectivity is still a rarity. In certain classrooms, the infrastructure is inadequate to support the streaming of extensive 360° content. Umety's headset functions proficiently without an internet connection. By avoiding the need to stream content, you can save significant amounts of time and liberate yourself from the frustrations and headaches it can cause.
Where do I begin with Umety Classroom?
Umety’s VR content and headset bundles offer an immersive learning experience tailored to your preferences. With the basic package, users can explore the extensive content library at their own pace through self-study mode. However, these bundles do not include access to the content and user platform, data analytics and reporting features, or the ability to multicast.
Umety’s VR content and headset SITE bundles are specifically designed for school-based usage. These bundles consist of our site packages, catering to a single school location. Each site-based package gives the school up to 1,500 unique user IDs, enabling students to log in and explore the complete library of content at their own pace through self-study mode or as a group using the multicast feature. These bundles include headsets, storage and charging solutions, content and user management platform access, data analytics, reporting features, and multicasting capabilities.